{WILW}

It's been a really long time since I've done a WILW!


And there are a few things I've discovered lately that I HAD to share with you! ;)












 1. Target Mossimo straw bag. I've had my eye on this since the day it arrived in the stores {since I'm a Target regular and all}! I finally gave in and am so glad I did! I used it this past weekend on our beach getaway and it was perfect. It's sturdy, comfy to carry and oh so cute!

2. Anthropologie Dishtowel. I can't say it's mine yet, but hopefully soon! I love the colors and especially the little message! You can find it here.

3. My new favorite Sonic drink. Diet Sprite+Cranberry+Vanilla. Yummy and refreshing goodness! You have to let me know if you try it out!

4. Revlon BB Cream. If you know me well, you know I pretty much stick to the same make-up all the time and don't really branch out. But, I decided to try after seeing tons of pins on Pinterest about BB Creams. I have to say, I was quite impressed! It feels very light on your face {which is a mega plus for me} and looks very natural + includes SPF.

What are some things you're loving lately? Please do share! Happy Humpday!
 


2 comments :

Emily said...

I'm obsessed with that tote and think I am going to be purchasing it soon for the summer also! Just wish straw could be monogrammed then it would be perfection!! I am now craving a Sonic drink in a major way!

Jen said...

I'm so with you on the monogram part!! How cute would that be?!?!