{friday fancies} memorial weekend wear

Friday + a long weekend ahead = very happy girl! I'm linking up again this week with Friday Fancies to share our favorite memorial weekend wear. I'm all about dressing casual and comfy {but that doesn't mean it can't be cute, right}! My hubby just got back in town from a five day trip, so we're ready to relax and spend time together as a family. No "must-have" plans on our agenda...so no telling what we'll get ourselves into!! ;) Hope you all have a wonderful long weekend!  



{friday fancies} memorial weekend wear

{friday fancies} memorial weekend wear by jenni824 featuring kain

Thank you to all the men and women who serve our country to fight for our freedoms daily! We celebrate YOU!

 
I'm also linking up with my friend Darci @ The Good Life Blog for her first 5 on Friday link-up! So, I guess you could say these are my Top 5 {actually 6} Memorial Day weekend wears! Next week will be better! hehe! Thanks Darci for asking me to link-up anyways!!!
 

9 comments :

Blue Dog Belle said...

LOVE this!!!

Elizabeth said...

Love the outfit! Enjoy your three day weekend!

I nominated you for a Liebster award if you want to play along.

http://ebethandjason.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award.html

[darci @ the good life] said...

Love it all, but I almost feel like we shouldn't be friends {or I shouldn't read your blog --- hahah!!!!}. You are making my wish list way too long!

Ps - you should join me and a few of my blogworld bf's for our "five on friday" link-up! It's Friday - and you shared 5 things, so I think it counts! :)

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!

Jen said...

Thank you all!

Darci, just linked-up! Thanks for asking! ;) I saw you were doing this link-up and planned to do it next week {since I already had my Friday Fancies scheduled} and it wasn't exactly a five on friday kinda post...but it'll work!! Hope you have a great weekend and hope your lil' man is feeling better!! Let's get together soon!

Kenzie Ashcraft said...

Ahhh thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you follow along via GFC! Just followed your blog and social media links! :)

XOXO

[darci @ the good life] said...

Yay! So glad you linked-up and YES we *must* get together soon! Life slows down for a bit for us after the 1st (May is just crazy busy for everyone!!).

Rebecca and Lori said...

Loving that bag!
Have a great weekend!
Lori

Emily said...

Always love your style boards! I will take this whole outfit, please! Perfect for Memorial Day!! Have a fantastic weekend, friend!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That tank is so cute and comfy looking!