{five on friday} pics, presents and a big thank you

 Happy Friday!!!!! I've been looking forward to this day as it begins my Thanksgiving Break from work!!! Having the next 10 days off {in a row} almost sounds too good to be true! I'm looking forward to lots and lots of family time, eating, Christmas decorating, a mini getaway to the beach, and shopping {but very little as I'm almost all done with my Christmas shopping, yeah!!!!} You know the drill by now....I'm linking up with Darci from The Good Life Blog for another round of Five on Friday! So here goes...
 
 
{one}
We received our family pics this week and I could not be MORE excited about them!!! I don't want to give away too many {as I always like them to be a surprise for Christmas cards}! Here is a little sneak peak! :) I can't believe how grown up my Ella girl looks! Tear {but a happy one}!

 
{two}
This top!! So fun and festive! I'm pretty much in love with it! ;)
 
{three}
My mouth is already watering just thinking about eating this Sweet Potato Bake Casserole next Thursday!!!! This is by far, my most favorite Thanksgiving side dish! Thank you once again, Paula Deen! If you're still needing a yummy recipe for sweet potatoes, I highly recommend this one! It's always a fav!!
 
{four}
How cute are Target's newest coffee mugs?!? I LOVE giving personalized gifts, so it makes it that much easier when the monogramming is already done for me! :) Here is a little gift I put together for one of my co-workers {I added a few things at the end, but you get the point}! Simple and inexpensive, yet fun and thoughtful!
 
{five}
WOW!!! Thank you to ALL of you who participated in our "These are a few of my Favorite Things" link-up!!! I never in a million years would have thought we would have 70+ partcipants!!! If you didn't have a chance to join us this week, it's not too late!!! Next Tuesday, we will have our 2nd (of 3) link-up "These are a few of my Favorite Things": Stocking Stuffers. You can get all of the details here!

 
Here's to a wonderful weekend, friends!!!!

19 comments :

Dawn said...

Great pictures! I'm hoping to link up next week! :-) Have a great weekend! :-)

[darci @ the good life] said...

FRIEND... what amazing photos. Y'all are just stunning!!! Ps - I need to get your address for Christmas cards! Ha!

Lastly, CONGRATS on a wonderfully successful link-up!! So excited for you girls! Hoping I can link-up again next week!

XO.

Jodi said...

Love the link-up and those Target initial mugs are totally adorable for cute little gifts.

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Beautiful pictures - you look gorgeous my friend! Also loving that fun top!

Have a great weekend :)

Jess Norden said...

You both look BEAUTIFUL in your pictures...I can't wait to see more!!!

Sweet potato casserole....YUM!

Have a great weekend!

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

girlie, i'm obsessed with the pics so far. i'm also obsessed with BOTH of ella's outfits and would proudly wear them both. :) you're gonna be so stinkin' presh in that cute bow shirt this holiday season too!!! love you friend!

Rychelly said...

Those photos are gorgeous!! Love the mug...I will have to look for those! Happy Friday!!

Taylor Rae said...

Your family photos are ADORABLE!!!! Running to Target to pick up those mugs, great Christmas gift! Congrats on the link-up!! Huge success and so much fun!!

Kate said...

GORGEOUS pictures!!! Can't wait to linkup again on Tues!!! Happy Friday!

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

Love that mug from Target, my favorite store EVER!! Also I had a lot of fun linking up on Tuesday and can't wait to link up again next Tuesday for stocking stuffers! :)

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Arielle said...

Your pictures do look great-love them1 :)

Mia @ MakeMeUpMia said...

Beautiful pics! I have been swooning over those Target mugs, oh Target, they get me every time ;)

Leslie said...

Love love love your new pictures!!! I want to see more!
I wanted to join in your link up but as you can probably tell I haven't been blogging much these days! This is the first time I have logged on in a week! So fun though!! Enjoy your 10 days off!

rachel said...

Your pictures are gorgeous!!! Congrats on the link up success! Hoping to get my act together for next week... :)

Lobster Meets Peach said...

What a beautiful picture of you and your sweet girl!

Vanessa said...

Oh my goodness, those sneak peaks could not be more precious!!! Such a pretty pair! :)

Colleen Sullivan said...

Your photos are gorgeous!! You girls look so beautiful and happy! Those mugs are really fun!