{All About Mommy} mom on the go style

Hello Everyone!  I'm Natasha from Schue Love and I'm a new{ish} mom to my 10 month old son, Ethan!  Jen asked me to participate in her "All About Mommy" series...and for me, learning how to dress, postpartum, was a huge learning curve.  I find that I'm gravitating more towards comfort and function, but that doesn't mean that I can't still incorporate style too!

Tote | Top | Sunglasses | Earrings | Sandals | Jeans

Above is a pretty good snapshot of what my usual outfit looks like.  I am loving boyfriend jeans right now...they're loose and comfortable, but still cute.  Throw a easy tee on top, in a pretty color like this mint, and that's my mommy uniform most days.  An oversized tote is also a necessity.  With a tee and jeans, I try to incorporate stylish accessories like these sandals with the metallic detail and mint studs.  Last, a great pair of shades are definitely appropriate...especially to hide my tired eyes!  ;)

What does your mommy style look like these days?

Thanks to Jen for having me today!

xo natasha

3 comments :

Meghan said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who likes to dressy comfortable with the baby and just add a few stylish accessories!

natasha {schue love} said...

Thanks for having me today!! xo

Emily said...

Love this look Nathasha!!