{All About Mommy} favorite mom-moments + prayer book

Hi Sweet Down with the Dearmore Readers! I'm Emily and I blog over at {Dear Owen} where I share tidbits of our life as a family of three, house projects, and occasionally about language development.  I am really happy to be here today! Thank you so much Jen for inviting me to be apart of this fun series!! 

As Momma's sometimes we get wrapped up in the daily grind and forget to cherish the little every day moments that mean so much.  I know that I am guilty of this, but one thing I have learned over the course of this last year with my son is how important it is to cherish every moment, good and bad because that first year is over before you know it!

 Today I wanted to share a few of my favorite Mom-Moments of the past year as well as his prayer book. So here goes, 

Holding my baby for the first time 

 
Feeling the love between my husband and I for our precious and perfect give from above
 

Seeing my husband become a wonderful Father 


Witnessing his first smiles...


Watching his little personality emerge



                    

Watching him learn to sit up on his own..
 

Interacting with our Dog, Marley..


Holding him while we watched his first snow fall on Christmas Morning... 


Discovering new toys and objects... 


Loving on his stuffed animals...



Making him giggle...
 

and last,watching him grown into the big, sweet, happy little boy he his today! 



I know as Mom's we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to be the best that we can be and it can get overwhelming. When I ran across this quote I thought it was just too perfect not to share. 


Something that I have loved having for Owen is his prayer book full of scriptures just for him..
 

If you are interested in making one below is a blank template with a few verses to help you get started. 


Just insert your child's name in the scriptures and of course, your pictures and you are set! 

Thanks Again, Jen for having me!!! 

3 comments :

the girl in the red shoes said...

LOVE the prayer book. Such a sweet and special gift!

[darci @ the good life] said...

Seriously, Emily.... you are one of the best mamas I know! Owen is such a lucky boy to have you {and vice versa of course!}. I love the idea of a prayer book with pictures. You just keep all these ideas coming - they keep my "to-do" list growing!!
xo!

Such a fun series, Jen!! Working on my post for tomorrow! :)

rachel said...

Such a sweet post, Emily! You are an amazing mom, and I love that you and your little man both have the same infectious smile. :) Thanks for sharing this prayer book! I'm going to work on one for G.