Can you tell what has been on my mind lately (besides baby and moving)....CHOCOLATE! But what's new? This might have to be the first baking project I tackle in the new house!
1 box yellow cake mix
1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup reduced fat sour cream
1/2 cup applesauce
1/2 cup pecans
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Combine cake mix, applesauce, pudding, sour cream, and eggs together and beat for 3 minutes with an electric mixer
2. Spoon 1/3 of mixture into greased and floured bundt pan
3. Sprinkle with 1/2 of pecans and chocolate chips and then spoon in the rest of the cake batter mixture
4. Top with remaining pecans and chocolate chips
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes and let cool completely before taking out of pan
6. Serve with ice cream and enjoy!!
Happy almost Friday, everyone (and moving weekend for Josh and I)! Stay tuned...pics to come!