{april showers bring may flowers}

My Friday Fancies is actually turning into Thursday Fancies for me today, because tomorrow will be the first day for an All About Mommy guest post! I've got some super fun guests lined up! Can't wait! It's been a few weeks since I've linked up with Friday Fancies, so I was anxious to get back! As the saying goes, April Showers bring May Flowers! So this week we are putting together anything and everything floral. I recently purchased a pair of pants similiar to these and am loving them. It took me a little bit to make sure I could pull off patterns like that on my lower half! ;-) I had fun pulling this all together and hope you'll enjoy as well!  
 

{friday fancies} may flowers
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow! Leslie from Eat Pray Love Run will be sharing some of her favorite mommy as well as mommy-to-be reads!
 
 

5 comments :

Leslie said...

So, I left a comment (above) but I was signed in as you. So it looked like you left yourself a comment ;) haha What I was saying, was.....

I want to see your flower pants!! I could never pull them off but I keep seeing people wearing them and they are so cute!

Blue Dog Belle said...

LOVE this look! The pants/bag combo is perfection!

emily | so anthro said...

I am LOVING this chambray + floral jeans combo I keep seeing, super cute!

Mary @ The Classy Cubicle said...

Absolutely LOVE those jeans! The entire ensemble is perfection!

xxoo,
Mary
The Classy Cubicle

[darci @ the good life] said...

No one to blame but you for the fact that I'm about to purchase those wedges!!! Ha!!

And I'm so sorry you couldn't make it last night!! I totally should have thought to have invited a big group of bloggers, but the four of us kind of randomly connected / got together a few weeks ago and got the next get together on the books!

Maybe you, me and Emily can meet up next week!?!