Green, Green, and MORE Green...

As you can tell by the title of this blog...GREEN has been on my mind lately! I'm trying to find that "perfect" shade for Ella's room. Goodness...I really don't like picking out paint colors! There are hundreds of shades of green...yellow tones, blue tones, gray tones and on and on. Josh's Aunt Amy has so kindly volunteered to paint Miss Ella's room on Monday! We will be getting her bedding and furniture sometime next week and can't wait to see it all together for the first time. We are excited to get her nursery all ready and can't believe she'll be here in less than 13 weeks!



Here are some accessories I've picked up along the way for her room! Now...the decorating part I'm excited for, but the painting part...not so much! So...if any of you know of a very faint, feminine green for a nursery, please share! As for now...I think we're going with a shade called Celery by Sherwin-Williams. Crossing our fingers it looks just as good on her walls as it does on all my samples! Happy Thursday, y'all!

3 comments :

Jennifer said...

Hey jen! Luke's room is softer green by sherwin williams and it's a beautiful color! I love it! Wish I could paint the whole house that color! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Susan said...

SW is great paint. I have found it to be a great match to the swatch. I have heard though that it is best to have a large amount painted on the wall before you fully commit to see how you like it in that lighting, etc. Our girls' room is a light green. It will look great with lots of different colors so when we one day change the color scheme we will be able to do so with fabrics and not have to repaint! You will love it!

Susan said...

Duh! I see that you did do some painting. My computer screen is messed up and I didn't see that clearly in the picture until now :)