{bump update: 31 weeks}

How Far Along: 31 weeks!
Size of baby: Our little lady measures over 16 inches long and weighs about three pounds and three ounces. She's the size of four navel oranges.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes! It's been nice being on summer break and getting to throw on a tank top and shorts most days, but with my summer coming to an end next week, I guess it's time to figure out some work clothes. But with only nine more weeks (give or take) of pregnancy, I hate to buy new clothes.
Gender: Josh and I can't wait to meet our baby GIRL!

Movement: Miss Ella is quite the dancer! She is moving all over the place, pushing my tummy in ways I never thought were possible! She loved getting to hear her PaPa preach this morning...she kept pushing, rolling, and kicking!

What I miss: Being able to sit down for at least 5 minutes without having to switch positions to get comfortable! Car rides can be the worst!
Cravings: Nothing new this week.
Aversions: None.

Best Moment this week: Getting to hear Ella's heartbeat on Monday at my 30 week appointment. It was also fun getting our first invitation in the mail for our first baby shower in just a couple of weeks! We feel so blessed already!


Here are a few pictures of the nursery....still a work in progress! We are hoping to get the glider and ottoman this week as well as start hanging things on the walls! Below is a picture of her bed completed with her bedding that we love! Also a picture of her dresser/hutch (not decorated), just random decorations placed until we figure out where everything is going to go, and bird houses that I spray painted.

No comments :