take a peak at our little "fig"...

We had our 11 week Dr. appointment today! It is amazing to see how much Baby D has grown since our last sonogram at 6 weeks. Josh and I can't stop looking at this amazing picture. Josh says it looks like he or she is "just relaxing" in there....who knows, maybe they'll get that "laid back" quality from their daddy! I'm still feeling great....kind of boring, I know, but I think at this point I would much rather just be "boring"! I feel even better after getting to hear that everything looks perfect and baby is continuing to grow and grow.

Baby is already getting loved and spoiled! These are some of the sweet gifts and cards we receieved this past week! Two baby blankets from cousins Lindsey, Travis, and Ty and the other from my sweet friend Patty. The "boy" shoes are from Sammie who is convinced that Baby Dearmore is a boy (Larry was the first one that was convinced - yes, he did even announce in front of everyone at church)! I guess we'll find out within the next 8 weeks (fingers crossed). This momma is ready to start monogramming!



1 comment :

Unknown said...

Boys are fun!! They sure do love their momma's. I think you are having a boy as well. :) I'm so excited for you - love you!