{make something monday}

Hello, Monday! Ready or not, you're here!
 
If you've been following my blog for a little while, you'll remember my DIY monogram wreath, but if not, you can find it here. This past weekend, I added a small touch that I think made all the difference {especially from the road}!
 
 
I'm loving all the new burlap {plain and designed} ribbon at Hobby Lobby right now! So, here you have my "year round" wreath!
 
As for this weeks project, I'm going to attempt to make a patriotic wreath I found on Pinterest {just in time for the 4th of July}. 
 

I love the look of it, but it sure does seem time consuming! I have all of the supplies ready to go, but they've made it no further than the bag still sitting in my office. Alright, it's time to get busy!
 
As for my "make something Monday" recipe, I have my eye on this!
 
 
My Little Miss is a huge fan of Cool Whip {just discovered this over the weekend} and fruit, so this only seemed appropriate! ;) Everything is more fun in a mason jar too, right?!?
 
Here's to a productive day {okay, who am I kidding} week!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

oh my goodness that looks delicious!

www.theladyandhertramps.blogspot.com