{five on friday} #4

I know I say it every week, but really, the weeks are flying by! I can't believe we've been on summer break 2 weeks today! I'm linking up again today with some favorite bloggers for "5 on Friday"! So here goes...


{one}
I've been in major need of some new shorts and finally found a pair I liked the other day! The best part...they're cheap {even on sale right now}, and comfy! Thank you, Old Navy! 


{two}
We started a new tradition this week with my sweet neighbor/friend....Wednesday Wine Walk....How fun is that?!?! Mommy's load up the little's, pour a little glass, and head out for a walk around the block {and a stop at the park}! Fun for the kiddos and a good time for the mom's as well! Love we have this to look forward to each week. How cute are these two?!?!
  
{three}
This lemon bar puppy chow has been staring me down since the day I found it on Pinterest! I'm thinking this will be the weekend to finally cave in! How can you not?!?! Has anyone else tried this recipe?

 
{four}
My little miss has always been a good sleeper, so we're so thankful, BUT...it's been a different story the past 2 weeks. She was sick last week, so I know things are always a little off, but this week has been a different story! Around the same time each time, Ella wakes up screaming and crying...there is no stopping unless we hold her. After that, she absolutely will not go back to her bed. We've struggled the past 2 nights. She won the battle and ended up in bed with us {which has never happened until last week when she was sick}. I was doing some reading and discovered she could be having nightmares. :/ Breaks my heart. I was also wondering if she was getting her 2 year molars. Hubby and I have talked about a plan, and we're gonna try the whole pallet thing in her room {crossing my fingers on this one}. Even better, I hope this is just a very short phase we're going through and little miss will be back to her awesome sleeper self! Has anyone else dealt with this?!?
 
{five}
Happy 21 months {today} to my sweet baby girl {who is definitely not a baby anymore}! We have a 21 month old going on 4 on our hands! I have no idea where she go this from! ;) Time sure does fly by when you're having fun!
 
Wishing you all a very Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!!


2 comments :

[darci @ the good life] said...

1.) Aren't those AMAZING? I've bought them in 4 different colors so far this summer! Very comfy and a great length! Not mom shorts, but not ghetto booty shorts either!

2.) Oh my gosh!!! What a great idea! I need some neighborhood friends!

3.) I'm going to have to try this!!! It screams my name.

4.) So sorry - I meant to message you back on this. It's been a busy week with getting ready to leave town. At her age, chances are really good that it could be 2 year molars. They are a beast. Jackson's aren't even all the way in yet. :/ He woke up at least once a night for 2 weeks when it was at it's worst. But, we just went in there, gave him his paci (which he'd thrown), rocked for a minute and back to bed. Maybe it is something else since she can't really be soothed?? Poor girl!!!! Hate that! I'm truly praying that things get back to normal for y'all soon - I know how hard it can be for everyone! xo!

5.) She'll be TWO in no time!! Gosh! Okay, we have to get these cuties together soon... they'd have a ball.

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend! :)

Unknown said...

I love the shorts from Old Navy!