{whom shall i fear}

Happy Sunday! I wanted to share one of my favorites right now. If you haven't heard this song or read the lyrics...I highly recommend you do so {which would mean you finish reading this post}! :) The words are written so beautifully {as Chris Tomlin always does so}. Hope it will speak to you like it has to me!  
 
Whom Shall I Fear
By: Chris Tomlin
 
 
  You hear me when I call
You are my morning song
Though darkness fills the night
It cannot hide the light
Whom shall I fear?

You crush the enemy
Underneath my feet
You are my Sword and Shield
Though troubles linger still
Whom shall I fear?

I know Who goes before me
I know Who stands behind
The God of angel armies
Is always by my side
The One who reigns forever
He is a Friend of mine
The God of angel armies
Is always by my side

My strength is in Your name
For You alone can save
You will deliver me
Yours is the victory

And nothing formed against me shall stand
You hold the whole world in your hands
I'm holding onto Your promises
You are faithful
You are faithful 

2 comments :

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

Hi there! I randomly found your blog and am a new follower =) I LOVE this song! My 2 year old daughter heard this on the radio and demanded I get the "angel armies" song on my phone! ~Andrea

Jen said...

Hey Andrea! Isn't it the best?! Thanks for following Down with the Dearmores! I'm off to check out your blog!