{let's do this}

Not only is today Monday, but the first day back from Spring Break AND the first work day with the new daylight savings time...whew, that's a lot people! But...we can do this!
I wanted to share a few pictures from our Spring Break. I didn't capture all of it, but tried to do my best! I enjoyed a girls night out to Rodeo Houston to see Kenny Chesney, time with my familia, shopping, relaxing, organizing/spring cleaning, sleeping in, waking up later {mostly due to the time change}, and lots of outdoor fun with my hubby and Ella. I always love this time of year! We have so enjoyed the warmer weather and this fun season we are in with Ella {who is into everything, learning new things and words each day}! Here is a sneak peak from this past week!





  Here's to a new week, a new season {officially Spring on Wednesday} and my not so much baby girl's 18 month birthday on Thursday! Happy day, my friends!

No comments :