{around here lately}

  As you can tell my lack of posts, we've had lots going on! I was in Dallas this past week for the Texas Speech and Hearing Association Convention. It is always a win win for me....a mini girls getaway with great friends + my continuing education hours required for the year. This year was no less than wonderful! Yes, I sure did miss my baby girl and hubby, but she was well taken care of and had a blast with family. She stayed with daddy her first night, then had herself a mini getaway to Gram and Doubles. Not only did she spend time with them, but got to be with her best friends {aka: cousins} and Auntie Jo. By the smiles in these pictures, you can tell she did quite well!
 



 
Here are a few pictures from Mommy's weekend!
 


 
I was so excited to come home to my sweet family and get my hugs and kisses {just in time for Spring Break to begin}! We're having a fun and relaxing Spring Break week including lots sunshine and sandbox time!

1 comment :

Matt and Ris said...

Love you and that sweet baby girl!