{a whole lof of random...}

  It has been a busy week {sorry for the lack of blog entries}! When thinking about what I wanted to write about...literally, a whole lot of randomness came to mind! So here goes...

1.  I'm loving my most recent purchase from Stella&Dot. They are just perfect! I love the color and the size {maybe a tad bit heavy, but nothing a girl can't handle}!


2.  I wanted to give an update of some recent stories I shared about some dear friends {Addie and Thatcher}. Addie had her kidney transplant last Tuesday afternoon, and not only did everything go better than planned, Addie was discharged yesterday from the hospital {just 8 days after surgery}! Isn't that just like our awesome God!?! Stephanie {Addie's mom} is doing just as good. You can continue to follow their blog "Medicines, Miracles and Madness" here.


Thatcher had his surgery last Monday to put in a G-tube. He came through the surgery well, but is still struggling with his seizures. Please continue to lift up this sweet baby boy and his mommy and daddy who are in great need of sleep and continuing to make difficult decisions each and everyday. You can follow their blog "Our Journey" here

3. Tonight we get to celebrate with our friends who are having baby #2 in the morning... aka "last supper" as a family of three! I'm excited about trying out a new place to eat {yummy seafood} in the area {oh and if we need to buy pink or blue}! 


4. I'm really enjoying the last three finalists on American Idol. Such different syles, but all so very talented. Who will it be....??? P.S., is it normal to get emotional watching their home visits? :-)


5. We are in need of a much needed getaway, so...we're doing just that! I'm so thankful we {Josh's parents} have a beach house so close! Look out beach, here we come! I can't remember the last time we had a weekend with NO plans! I'm the first to admit I do love being on the go, but there are just those times when a weekend "of nothing" sounds pretty nice!


Happy day my friends!

No comments :