{just another manic monday}

  Happy Monday, my friends!  And for the weekly countdown...4 more weeks until summer break!  But who's counting?!  Here is a "funny Monday" for you...
 



Our weekend consisted of family, friends and lots of yummy food {and of course, some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse}!  Sounds good to me!  Saturday, my best friends and our little ones had a mini reunion!  It had been exactly a year since we had all 4 been together.  Ahh...I love the kind of friendships where you can just pick where you left off.  We loved getting to swim in Leslie's new {beautiful} pool and eat lots of yummy mexican food {happy late cinco de mayo}. 






Sunday, we headed over to Josh's parents to chow down on some crawfish!  Now that is some good eatin' {if you ask me}!


     



Here's to a fun and productive week! 

1 comment :

Melinda said...

Oh my goodness, Miss Ella is looking adorable these days!