Hip Hop...Easter Weekend Celebrations!

We had such a fun and relaxing Easter weekend and hope yours was as well! We began the weekend with Jen, Tanner, and McCain! We (well actually Tanner) grilled out steaks then headed out to the Maunday service at their church. We always have fun getting to hang out with our precious nephew (and of course Jen and Tanner too)!

Friday, I was able to sleep in until 7am! I know...I'm old! Josh went fishing and I was able to spend the day doing some shopping (even though it's very hard to shop when you're pregnant and have no idea how big or fast you'll grow), cleaning, baking and cooking! I love getting bake and cook when I actually have the time! I made some loafs of banana bread, a cobbler, and upside down pizza for dinner (thanks, Aunt Jen)!

Saturday, we headed to my parents to meet up with Jess and Jeff! It's rare that we're all together...so we loved our time hanging out! We ate lots...and lots and relaxed! I love getting to be with my family! And of course, Sunday, we met up with mom and dad at Crossroads (who had to be at church early early). I also love getting to go back to my home church! It's fun to catch up with some dear friends! We then enjoyed an afternoon of eating and eating and some more relaxing! Something that never gets old! Here is a picture of Josh and I....our last Easter just the two of us! We are 17 weeks pregnant to the day! And of course...of my awesome family all together on Easter morning!


No comments :