{weekend shenanigans}

Happy Monday!!!! This is going to be a very busy, but super fun week for me! For starters, it is my last week of summer break before I head back to work, but I'm excited for a new year...a new beginning with my kiddos! It is also my birthday week....yeah!!!

It's not "that" big of a birthday, but for me, it sure does feel like it! I'll officially be IN my 30's...not just 30! ;) Make sense?!?! I'm excited to celebrate with family and friends all week long! I'm linking up again with Sami for "Weekend Shenaigans".
1. Ella and I loaded up first thing Friday morning and headed down to the beach {our first trip driving just the two of us...daddy met us later on that day}! We met my sis-in-law and newphews at the beach for a weekend of fun!
2. E ran and errand with her Aunt Jo, so I enjoyed getting "my boy fix" with these two! Seriously, could they be any cuter?!?
3. Saturday morning cartoons with the cousins! E absolutely adores M and loves to copy every.single.thing he does/says! So cute!
4. Popsicles on the deck! This picture was after we stripped the kiddos down and gave them a bath in the swimming pool on the deck! Priceless memories!
5. Beach time with these little sun kissed sweeties!
6. Enjoying an evening stroll on the beach with my loves. I couldn't stop laughing at E's hands on her hips!!!!
7. Daddy and Ella needed a little break after eating burgers for dinner {we had to make room for some banana pudding}! This is one of my favs of the two of them! ;)
8. Loved getting to spend my Sunday afternoon with some of my favorite gals at Elaine Turner in The Woodlands! Who doesn't enjoy a little girl time, mimosa, trying on shoes, jewelry and purses?!?!
9. When I got home Sunday night, I had my first birthday surprise from my sweet in-laws!!! I've been DYING to add some plants to our backyard for quite sometime. They secretly snuck over 4 new azalea trees and two beautiful potted plants! Such a fun surprise!!!!
Here's to a new week!!!! Wishing you the best!    

5 comments :

Kelsea said...

It sounds like you had an amazing weekend! I think 30's is the new 20's! ;) I hope your birthday is awesome and you're surrounded with those you love!

Check out my Giveaway!

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

Happy Birthday week!!

It looks like the beach weekend was enjoyed by all!

Brett said...

looks like an awesome weekend! Happy Birthday [week!].

Anonymous said...

Happy early bday!

Mix of 6 Blog said...

Looks like a great weekend!

Happy early birthday!