{5 on friday} 13th edition

Happy Friday!! To say I've been ready for this day to come would be an understatement!!! It's been a V.E.R.Y long week around these parts! I started back to work on Monday {which wasn't the tough part}, BUT had to leave my very sick baby girl at home. Ella started running fever last Saturday and it finally broke THIS morning! Yes....6 straight days of fever. Not a fun way to start out the school year! Crossing my fingers, toes and everything you can imagine that this baby girl is completely well!
I'm excited to be linking up again with my sweet friend Darci for Five on Friday! So here we go....
 

{one}
Football season has officially begun!!! This household is pretty excited! Tonight is our first game of the season.....Wreck' em Texas Tech! Ella has her cheerleading uniform and pom pom's ready to go! Here is a sneak peak of one of our "practice sessions"! ;)))
 
{two}
I'm in full Fall mode....which in my book means it's PUMPKIN time! Like I mentioned last week, I love ALL things pumpkin! I came across this recipe that I cannot wait to try! How yummy does this look?!? I'll be sure to give a report!
 
{three}
My hubby and I leave in 13 days for our San Francisco/Napa trip!!! The timing really could not be more perfect! I've been checking the weather and it's in the 60s in San Fran and the 70s and very low 80s in Napa! Say whaaaa?!?! We're still in the 90s {but feels like the 100s} here in Houston! I'm so excited to be able to pull out my Fall clothes! Here are a few Fall outfit insirations I'm loving {and will hopefully be adding to my wardrobe}!


 
{four}
I'm so excited about this lovely I got for my birthday! Crossbody bags are a must in my book! Especially carrying around my little mini and all her goods!
 
{five}
I heard this quote for the first time last year, and it has stuck with me! Love it!
 
Wishing you a happy {long} weekend, friends!!!


2 comments :

Leslie said...

Umm that popcorn is making my mouth water! Feel free to invite me over once you make it :) So glad Ella is on the mend! Hope yall have a good weekend!

Megan said...

Love love love all of those Fall outfits! Have a great Cali vacation :)

Megan
IG: megawat
Hello Newlywed Life Blog