{5 on friday}

Happy Friday!! I'm back for another round of 5 on Friday! So here goes....

{one}
I'm loving my new C9 by Champion workout gear from Target! All so comfortable, a great fit and fun colors! It just makes working out that much better, right?! I love me a good pair of yoga pants...ok, let's be honest, I wear them more not working out than I do actually working out! There, I said it!!! ;)  



{two}
I just couldn't help myself! I was beyond excited when this little cheerleading outfit arrived in the mail yesterday {oh yah, and 2 pairs of pom poms!!!} It's going to be an early birthday present for my little miss and can't wait to see her in it! She has just recently learned to put her "guns up" and yell "Go Tech"! We're how many days away from football season?!?
{three}
Yes, I realize it's August {my goodness, this year is flying by}, but I'm loving Essie's Fall 2013 collection! Amazing colors! Can you tell I'm ready for cooler weather?!
{four}
I came across this "Back to School" Teacher Gift Idea yesterday. How precious! {Ria, close your eyes!!!!} Can't wait to create something similar to this jar for Ella's teacher!

{five}
And last but not least....I'm SO excited about this one! Leslie from Eat Pray Love Run and I have been asked to join in with Elaine Turner The Woodlands to host a "Sip, Shop, & Socialize" event for all Houston area bloggers! So fun, right?!?! Plus all guests receive 20% off full priced merchandise. I hope you'll be able to join us!

 
Wishing you ALL a very happy weekend! Cheers!



6 comments :

A Wedding Story said...

I wished I lived closer. That meet up would be SO much fun. Bummy!

The cheerleader dress is too cute for words. Where did you find it? You know I need a VA Tech one for Avery.

Cute teacher gift too! I need to design a few teachery things for back to school before kids are actually back in school!

Kelsea said...

I love Target's workout clothing! It's great!

I love Essie's colors! Those you posted are making me look forward to winter wear! :)

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love those Essie polish colors!

Stephanie said...

Target workout clothes and Essie nailpolish...love them both!

Miranda said...

SUPER cute teacher gift! I love mason jars - I'd want that jar for myself! ha! :)

Arielle said...

LOVE those workout things:) such a cute blog. new follower!