Weekly Recipe ~ Father's Day Style!

In honor of Father's Day this upcoming Sunday, I picked one of my daddy's absolute favorites to share with you...Chocolate Chip Cookies! If you know my dad, you know what I'm talking about!


All-Time Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies


Ingredients:
3/4 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups plus 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 (12-oz.) packages semisweet chocolate morsels


Preparation:
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer until creamy. Add eggs and 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla, beating until blended.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl; gradually add to butter mixture, beating just until blended. Beat in morsels just until combined. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
3. Bake at 350° for 10 to 14 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove to wire racks, and cool completely (about 15 minutes).
I'm so blessed to have the worlds most incredible daddy! This year is extra special with Josh and I awaiting the arrival of our baby girl! There is no question in my mind that he will be the most wonderful daddy to Ella! I can't wait for the day we get to look at her and meet her face to face!

No comments :