A Fiesta Kind of Birthday

Thank you to all our friends and family for making yesterday such a special day! I didn't get to take too many pictures, but here are the ones I managed to take! A birthday is not the same if you don't get to use the "You are Special Today" plate! I made Josh some cinnamon rolls (my specialty) HA! Celebrating with family and friends at El Tiempo ~ a favorite of Josh's!McCain was the entertainment for the night! Here he is playing peek-a-boo with tissue paper!Boo!Happy Birthday....and many more!McCain and Uncle Squashy! Two peas in a pod!Some of "Josh's" birthday presents! hehe...I don't think he's ever received a pink tutu before! :) Ahh....can't wait to dress Ella in that sweet outfit!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness, that Camo Tutu is the CUTEST EVER!! Love it and LOVE LOVE your little bump. You are the cutest pregnant lady, ever. seriously!