The Birthday Boy!



my dearest josh,

today, wednesday, june 15th is your special day....the day you came into this world 32 years ago. there's not a day that goes by that i don't thank the Lord for bringing me such an incredible husband, best friend, and confidant. this is going to be a big year for us....we'll be meeting our sweet baby girl in less than 4 months. ahh....you are going to be the best daddy! i can't wait to watch you with our sweet Ella! she is going to love you so much. i can't wait for you to have the kind of daddy daughter relationship that i've had with my dad. i could go on and on about the things i love about you but the things that stand out is your selflessness, your honesty, your laugh, your smile, your thoughtfulness, and the way you love others. i pray this is a special day for you. thank you for sweeping me off my feet and making me the happiest girl in the world. forever and always! i love you!

1 comment :

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday JOSH!!! Hope it has been a great day for you!!!