{five on friday}

Happy Friday!!!!!! My official Christmas break began yesterday and I could not be more excited! Our little fam is in major need of a break!!!! So let the fun and festivities begin! We have our 1st Christmas with Josh's side this weekend! Then we will head to my parents for Christmas Eve and Day. We feel so blessed to have both families so close to us! It's that time again....Five on Friday! You know the drill....
 
{one}
My MOPS group had a cookie exchange party last night! Such fun to hang out and of course eat lots of yummy cookies! We had a very busy day yesterday, so didn't get to make my cookies from "complete" scratch like I wanted to, but I loved the recipe so much, I had to share with you! I ended up making White Chocolate Dipped Oreos with Peppermint Sprinkles! YUM! You can find the step-by-step recipe here.
 
{two}
On Wednesday night, our little fam loaded up and headed to Houston to meet up with my sis-in-law and family to go to Zoo Lights! If you're in the area, I highly recommend!!! This was our second year to go, and I have to say, they really "up'd their game" this year!
 
{three}
My home church puts on the most awesome interactive event/play that makes you feel like you're back in time in Bethlehem. They have little crafts, activities, a petting zoo, and people in costumes. Such a fun way for the little ones to see what things were like when Jesus was born. Ella loved it last year, so I can't even imagine how much she'll enjoy it this year being older and able to participate in more! So excited for this even this weekend!
 
{four}
I came across these precious printables! Maybe you could use them this year too!
 
{five}
Most of all, I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas! May you experience the true joy of the season!
 
Now it's your turn to link-up with Darci, Natasha, April and Christina!!! Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!!!
 
 

8 comments :

Ashley Brickner said...

Happy break!!! Mine starts today and I am SO excited! Love your five! XO

Cari said...

Those are my favorite cookies!!!! I make them for every cookie exchange so easy and yummy

I love those plays....so cute

have a great holiday

JMO said...

Those printable tags are so cute! Makes me so excited for littles one day!! ;) Happy Weekend!

Jasam said...

Those White Chocolate Dipped Oreos with Peppermint Sprinkles look delicious!! They're making my mouth water right now hahaha. Thanks for sharing the link. I am gonna try making them some time :)

jasamcaldwell.blogspot.com/

Jodi said...

Those cookies look yummy!

tiffany said...

Hey, I have a quick question I wanted to ask you about your blog, do you think you could send me an email when you get this? Thanks!
Tiffany
tpham(at)dropcam(dot)com

April of Smidge Of This said...

Great find on those printables!

Enjoy your time off with family and Merry Christmas :)

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

Merriest Christmas, beautiful!!!!! Document your chrurch's festivies for me to see!!!! :)