{five on friday} santa + plaid + cookies galore

Happy Friday!!! Can you belive we're down to 12 days until Christmas?!!!? Wow.....this might have been the fastest December I can remember! I'm excited to share with you my top 5 for the week! Let's get this partay started!
 
{one}
SANTA!!!! I was so proud of my girl! She walked right up all by her big self, sat on his lap, and told him she wanted "toys"!!!! Lucky for us {mind you, this was our 2nd attempt to see Santa...the 1st time was a 2.5 hour wait....NO thank you}, there was no line, so he was so sweet with Ella....visited with her and read her a book! Priceless!
 
{two}
Loving this top and can't wait to wear for one of our Christmas events coming up!!! You can find it here. P.S. It's ON SALE right now! Loving ALL things plaid!
 
{three}
This coming up week, my MOPS group is getting together for a cookie exchange! YUM! My mouth is already watering! So......what to bake, what to bake! If you have any cookies recipes that are "to die for", please do share! I can't make my mind up!!! :)
 
{four}
Have you all seen this color?!!? It's one of my new favs! So fun and festive for this time of year!
 
{five}
You may or may not have seen our Christmas card reveal two days ago, but thought I would share again for those of you who didn't! :) We're so happy with the way they turned out!!!
 
If you haven't joined in on the Five on Friday fun yet, now is your chance! Hop on over to Darci's blog to link up! I'm off to prepare for a weekend FULL of fun festivities! Tis' the Season!
 
 


10 comments :

April said...

So glad she did good with Santa! Love your Christmas card!

Katie said...

She did so great with Santa! And what an awesome Santa to read with her...that's precious! I'm not sure Jaqs is going to love him this year ;)

As for cookies, Funfetti's are my GO TO for any sharing...everyone loves them!

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

Adore that shirt and checking it out now!!! Been loving your sweet little merry pics all week!!! Hugs, girlfraaaand! xx

Sara McCarty said...

That is the most gorgeous Christmas card ever. It doesn't even look real. Like it should be in the catalog as an example of what to we should all aspire to. Love it.

Carroll said...

What a precious Santa experience! Fabulous Christmas card, too. :)

Court @ Sweet Home Alabamian said...

I am new to your blog form the link-up! what a beautiful family you have! I will start following!

JMO said...

THAT CARD!! First of all I wasn't aware that you and your family were models?! haha love it! Have a fabulous weekend!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Loving that top and polish - too pretty. Beautiful family picture on your card :)

Ashley said...

New follower here! Love that polish and your family Christmas picture! We have a 12 month old little girl.

scarlettmoonblog.blogspot.com/

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card!
www.wearflowersinyourhair.com