{five on friday} necklaces and earrings and bracelets oh my!

Happy Friday!!!!! It sure was fun to wake up to a cold morning! We didn't have the snow like a lot of my friends, but it still makes me smile {and puts me in even more of the Christmas spirit}!!! I'm excited to be linking up for another Five on Friday with my friend, Darci! I'm doing a little bit of a different post this week and I'm sharing some of my favs from Stella & Dot and sharing a link to my online party {that is closing tomorrow....sorry for the short notice}! If you have ever worn their pretties, you know they are even more gorgeous in person and a great quality piece of jewery that doesn't completely break the bank! Are you still needing to find that perfect gift for your girlfriend, mom, sister, mother-in-law, or maybe even yourself?!!? Well here you go......
 
 
{one}
Have you added a new babe into the family? Still need to buy a gift for someone "that already has everything?" I love giving charms as a gift! They are a special piece that is personalized just for them! You can add them onto a necklace and/or bracelet. Wear them by itself or wear them with several charms!
 
{two}
Are you looking for the perfect gift, but not wanting to spend a fortune? Or stil needing one small gift to go along with the others? I love the "pouf" bag! Great for jewelry storage, make-up storage....you name it! They come in many different colors/patterns. They are normally $24 each, but right now, they are running a special for buy 2, get the 3rd 1/2 off!
 
{three}
Maybe you're still looking for some bling yourself....Christmas parties, NYE parties?! S&D has some new beautiful statement necklaces!






 
{four}
And last but not least, maybe you're looking for more of a "simple" gift. These were some of my most favorites earrings I tried on recently! They were just the right size and added just the right amount of sparkle {especially if you're going to wear a statement necklace}! They are also very affordable!
 
{five}
All you have to do is click here and begin shopping away! Let me know if you have any questions! The party will end tomorrow night! Happy shopping and browsing, friends!!!!
 
Wishing you a warm, productive, and spirit filled weekend!!!!