{you + me}

  On this day, four years ago...
I was preparing to walk down the aisle of a beautiful church to marry not only the man of my dreams, but the love of my life.
In some ways, it feels just like yesterday and in other ways, it is really hard to even imagine that there was a time of my life that Josh never existed in. 
I remember the second I turned the corner and saw Josh's face looking at me. It was the sweetest subtle smile I had ever seen.
One of the most special parts was having my dad and grandad officiate as well as have my sister and Josh's dad stand right next to us serving as the Maid of Honor and Best Man. We cherish the long love legacy our family has set before us.
I'm so thankful God chose me for him and him for me. There is no one else on this earth I would rather walk this journey of life with.
Happy Anniversary to the love of my life and life long soul mate.
It's you + me forever. I love you.
 

No comments :