{16 months}

Happy 16 months to the most beautiful baby girl I know! It really feels like yesterday I was writing E's 3rd, 4th, 5th....month updates! And here we are today, my sweet girl is 16 months old. Really?! I could go on and on and on about our Little Miss. I found this quote {song} on Pinterest the other day, and thought it was so very fitting. 
She has truly brightened our world! I am so very thankful God chose me to be her mommy.
 

At 16 months...
 
Weight: 23 lbs. Height: 31 inches 
Size: You are still wearing 12 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
Favorite food obsessions: Strawberries, yogurt, hot dogs, cheese, crackers dipped in hummus. 
Least favorite food {actually a drink in our case}: Milk!
Most favorite activity: Playing babies!
Favorite TV show: Yo Gabba Gabba
Favorite song: Animal Sounds by Choo Choo Soulz
 
You also love chasing Finley{dog} around the house, listening to music, reading books, and as always, being around other kiddos! You are learning new words everyday and starting to put 2 words together "hi dada", "bye mama". You love being outside. You love splashing in the bathtub and pouring water all over your head! We love watching you grow and grow. You are the sweetest, most loving, determined, independent little girl I know! Everyday, your daddy and I look at each other and say, "I can't believe that is our little girl". 
 
We love you, sweet Ella!


No comments :