{how sweet it is}

It's hard to believe we're just days away from the month of February! Didn't we just celebrate New Year's last week?!?! Josh and I have never really "gone all out" for Valentines Day. Yes, it is a sweet day, but I would rather us save our $$ for Little Miss or on our current house projects. Now don't get me wrong, I love receiving flowers every now and then{which my husband has been great about}, but for me, they're much more special when they're out of the blue! With that being said, I created a fun little board with some Valentine's Day inspiration gifts for him, her, and the mini. I am especially loving these little pink TOMS. Hmm...I think it might be time to check into these! ;)
{how sweet it is}

Wishing you all a Happy Monday and productive week ahead!  

No comments :