{new goals for a new year}

  Happy 2013 {a few days late}! Don't you just love the beginning of a New Year! I love getting to reflect back on the past year, all the good {and yes, some not so good} things that have taken place. 2012 was a great year for us and can't wait to see all that 2013 has in store.
So, as far as my New Years Resolution...or new goals, I've come up with several for this year. And I really don't want them to be something I do for just the first 30 days of the year, but something that will continue throughout the year. Here's to wishing, hoping and praying!


1. Be consistent in my daily quiet times. These are the two devotional books I have for this year and am excited to read them.
2. Take more video footage of our Little Miss. I'm good about the pictures, but I know one day I'll regret not having lots of footage if I don't get better at it NOW.
3. Learn how to use my new Adobe Photoshop {thanks Jess}! I've been wanting this for several months now and was suprised by my sister at Christmas!
4. Manage my time wisely!

5. Cook more....if you know my husband, you know he is a fabulous cook and absolutely loves it. For me, it's not as enjoyable {baking, yes!}; however, I want to be in the kitchen more this year {cooking that is}.

Here's to a new and wonderful year! Bring it on 2013!
    
 

No comments :