{we're back}

  Long time no see! We had a wonderful trip to SA. It was great getting to spend time and catch up with such wonderful friends as well as have a much needed {mini} getaway with my husband! While it was fun getting to do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted {what does that feel like anymore}, I couldn't wait to get home to my precious baby girl. I feel so blessed knowing our families are so close and take such good care of her while we're gone.


TSHA 2012


Ella was so happy to find out she moved to the "ladybug" room at church today! Tear for mommy...she's growing too fast!


I saved the best for last....HAPPY SPRING BREAK to me! We have a fun week ahead consisting of a trip to the Houston Rodeo, lunch and dinner with friends, shopping, play dates, family coming into town {who get to meet Ella for the first time}, and a wedding! Here's to a fun week that doesn't fly by! Happy Sunday!


No comments :