Guest Post- { All Things Green}

Hi "Down With The Dearmores" readers!! This is Leslie from Eat.Pray.Love.Run
( http://www.lesliebrookecoxon.blogspot.com/ ). Jen and I met for the first time in 5th grade and we have been best friends ever since. When she asked me to do a guest post for her while she is in San Antonio for a few days, I considered sharing some funny pictures and stories of us growing up over the past 20 years but decided to not get myself into trouble and stick with the {All Things Green} post that I told her I would do :)





{Jen and I a couple years ago at a Rockets game}


March is one of my favorite months...the Texas wildflowers are starting to bloom, the weather is getting warm, we get an extra hour of sunlight in the evenings, it's time to bring out the sandals and sundresses and of course, St. Patty's Day! And St. Patty's Day means GREEN! Green is my favorite color all year around but thanks to Pinterest, I love all the new fun, green home decor, sweet treats and outfits! Here are some of my favorites:

















xoxo-
leslie

No comments :