{a little sneak peak}....

On Monday, Josh and I went in for our 35 week ultrasound. We were both so excited to be able to see our baby girl, but had no idea all we were in store for! The nurse switched the screen over to the 3D/4D ultrasound (much to our surprise) and I can't even begin to describe that moment! We were able to see our baby girl...so clearly! Her little lips, her nose, her hand resting on her head by her eye, the hair on her head...unbelievable! Everything looked great, except my amniotic fluid levels were a little high. Oh and did I mention...our Ella weighed 6lbs 2oz at the appointment...with 5 weeks to go! I think we might have a little chunky monkey on our hands....but that just means more to love on, right?! We could not be more excited! Things are becoming more and more real the closer we get to the end! Here's a peak at our little love! Won't be long until we get to meet her face to face...oh what a day that will be!



No comments :