{fall favorites}

Happy "almost" Fall Y'all! My favorite time of the year is right around the corner! This year...it looks like we'll be getting the best fall present anyone could ask for...A BABY GIRL! Yes, Ella is set to arrive on September 21st - the first official day of Fall! While I still have a few extra minutes on hand, I thought I'd share a FEW fall favorites!

Anything pumpkin (I'm sure you already know that by now), but especially a Pumpkin Spice Latte....does it get any better than that?!!
Fall Decor....the colors, the smells! Ahh!
Scarfs....tons of them!
Finally....no more maternity clothes for this girl (okay, maybe in like the next month or so...fingers crossed)!!
Precious Fall Wreath...would love to have time to make a similar one....better get on that SOON!
A "thankful tree"....I love this idea!
Anything leopard....always been a favorite!
And finally....Football Season!
I just love this time of year! What are your fall favorites?

No comments :