{abc's of me}

I'm jumping on this little bandwagon! I've seen a few people posting the "abc's of me" lately and thought it was a fun {and different} idea {even if it does feel like I'm back in HS completing a silly survey}!!! Here goes....
 
A- AGE: 30 + 1 {it just sounds a little better that way} ha!
B - BIRTHDAY: August24
C - COLOR: Do I have to pick just one? Navy, turquoise, coral {depends on the season!}

D - DRINK: Raspberry Blackberry Sparkling Water; Hazelnut coffee; red vino
E - EYES: Hazel
F - FLASHBACK: Honeymooning in Maui {almost five and a half years ago}!
G - GENT: My sweet hubs!
H - HOBBY: Interior decorating, traveling, shopping,
J - JOB: Speech-Language Pathologist {part time}, Mommy and Wife
K - KIDDOS: Our sweet and spunky girl – Ella!
L - LOVE: My Savior, family and friends!
M - MUSIC: I’m all over the board on this one! It honestly depends on my mood! I like anything from Christian to Country to Jazz to Pop! My husband {the music guru} has opened my eyes in this area! Ha!
N - NICKNAME: Do I really have to? None really now, but in High School, my friends liked to call me Jenni Poo! HA! I.DO.NOT.KNOW
O - ONE WISH: That Ella would grow up to love Jesus with all of her heart.
P - PETS: Finley – our lab! Josh surprised me with her {yes, pretty much just like Marley and Me} 2 months after we got married. Spoiled thing!
Q - QUOTE: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6 
R - RESIDENCE: Deep in the heart of TEXAS!

S - SIBLINGS: My sis - Jessica {here's a sweet pic of her and her very soon to be hubby}!

T - TEMPERATURE: 87 degrees right now. Ideal – mid 70’s with NO humidity {I live in Houston….need I say more}! :-)
U - UNIVERSITY: Undergrad: Hardin-Simmons University; Grad School: Texas Tech University {I had to throw in a picture of Kingsbury - our head football coach}!!

V - VEHICLE: Lexus RX350
W - WORST HABIT: Social media {there, I said it}!
X - XRAYS: None {knock on wood}
Y - YUCK: Stomach flu {my worst nightmare EVER}
Z - ZOO ANIMAL: I think I’m gonna have to go with the monkey’s! They’re just too cute and funny!
 
Happy Monday, y'all!!!

3 comments :

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

I love reading these and getting to know my bloggy friends better - sp fun! I'll be joining you in the 30's verrry soon, ugh! And that is one of my favorite verses in the bible.
xx

April said...

What a neat post and so easy to get to know someone. I may have to try this myself!

JMO said...

Ha! Love this! Great post- I need to do this as well. Happy Monday to you and yours!! xoxo