{five on friday} all about l.o.v.e

Happy Friday and Happy Valentine's Day!!!! We've already done some celebrating at the Dearmore casa by having heart shaped cinnamon rolls for breakfast before heading out the door for the day! I'm also excited that I get to attend Ella's little Valentine's party at her school today! Such fun! Anyways, I'm back for another week of Five on Friday with Darci, April, Natasha and Christina!
 
{one}
Team Teddy! I love that the FOF girls have challenged all of their readers/FOF posts to be dedicated to this precious little boy, Teddy. Teddy is a seven-month-old little boy suffering from Menkes Syndrom, also known as "kinky hair syndrome", a rare genetic disease that affects approximately 1 in 450,000 male babies. You may have read his story on other blogs, but if not, you can read more about this terminal syndrome here from the couple's good friend Alex, from Pink & Prosperous.
 
{two}
Speaking of precious little boys, I want you to meet another very special one named, Wes. Wes was born with hydranephrosis of the right kidney. Hydranephrosis is a condition in which the kidney retains flud, and does not drain properly. After about a week in the hospital, he was also diagnosed with subglottic stenosis. Wes's mom is a personal friend of mine who asked me to share his story. You may have read it yesterday, but if not, you can read it here. This is an incredible story!
 
{three}
On a much, much less insignificant note, I was thrilled with the way Ella's Valentine's for her teachers turned out! If you've never tried Nothing Bundt Cakes....go NOW! They are absolutely delish! I put together these little tags to go on top just to add a little personalization!
 
{four}
I'm excited to have a low key Valentine's night with little fam! It's a pizza {heart shaped that is}, vino, movie kind of night! I'm pretty sure we'll be sugared out by the time we get home from our numerous parties {however, I do still have left over cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factor that I'm never too full for}!!!

{five}
I'm pretty sure I found the world's most comfortable {and light weight} sweater at Gap yesterday!!! I didn't just buy one, I bought three (rose, navy, camel)!!! They have many, many colors to choose from! Perfect for Winter/Spring! PLUS, they're 40% right now! 
Wishing you all a happy day full of lots of hugs and kisses!!!! XOXO


9 comments :

Jess Norden said...

This sweater must be a goldmine, because I've heard so many people talking about it!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful Valentine celebration with your family!! Pizza and vino at home sound like the perfect celebration. :)

Court @ Sweet Home Alabamian said...

We have a NBC too and they are awesome!! :)

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

Love a family valentine's day sweetness!!! Enjoy it with your family <3 Xx.

Courtney said...

I totally want a heart shaped pizza for dinner tonight. I'm hard to please like that ;)

Ash said...

Thank you so much for once again spreading Wes's story! It is crazy all the positive response I am receiving. Love everyones generous hearts!

Leslie said...

Love me some Nothing Bundt Cake...that's a really cute idea. Happy Valentine's day.

Bailley said...

thank you for sharing Wes's story. Will be saying lots of prayers for him and Teddy. And you will have to let us know how you do the pizza! I wanted to do a heart shape last night...but could not figure out how to shape it into a heart! I need advice!:)

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

Nothing BUNDT sweet! AAAAAH! I love it!!!! You are THE cutest. :)
xx

Elda Larrazabal said...

Stopping by from the link--up! Your little one is just precious!

eldalarrazabal.blogspot.com