dearmoresaday2014 {week 1}

Happy Monday!!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! We had the most gorgeous weather here in Houston, so we pretty much stayed outdoors as much as we could and did {well hubby did} lots of grilling out! My kind of weekend! If you're already a follower of mine on Instagram, then you've already seen what is one of my 2014 goals - a picture a day! I love the idea that at the end of the year, we can look back and actually see our year in review! Don't get me wrong, some days, I think to myself, what in the world have I gotten myself into {and committed to}, but I know on Dec. 31, 2014, I will be SO very thankful! With that being said, if you're not already a follower, you can do so here. I will also {do my very best} to give a weekly update on my blog! I'm a few days late {as it's almost time for week 2 to wrap up}, but better late than never!
 
Day 1: Winding down from a busy week!
 Day 2: She was just as excited about Target as I was! We hadn't been in 5 days {yes, probably a record for us}! Sad I know, but very true!!
 Day 3: Celebrating 5 years with out little fam!
 Day 4: My little rock star in training!
 Day 5: She's always ALL smiles at the park!
 Day 6: Such a big girl! Showing daddy her big smile after her first day at school!
 Day 7: These 3 could not love each other anymore if they tried! Sweet cousins!
 
This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24


1 comment :

Jess Norden said...

She is so beautiful! I love seeing your pictures every day!