{scarf swap 2013}

This was my first year to join Meredith's annual scarf swap! I was so excited {for obvious reasons}, but to also meet a fun new blog friend as well as go scarf shopping! I was partnered up with Britt from The Fisk Files. She has an awesome blog about anything from photography, fashion, family and recipes! She sent me a beautiful scarf in my school colors, RED and BLACK {Wreck 'em Tech}! She already knows me well!!! ;)
 
 
The detailing is absolutely gorgeous!
 

Please excuse my horrible iPhone selfy pic! ;) It was a long day at work, but still wanted to show it off!
 
   
Thank you again, Britt for my fabulous new scarf! Such a fun new piece to add to my Fall/Winter wardrobe! 

1 comment :

Britt Fisk said...

Ahhh, it looks gorgeous on you! It helps that you're gorgeous without it :) So glad you like it, and so glad to have a new friend!