{thoughts for thursday}

Hoping everyone had a Happy 4th of July! I will post about our fun week during a later post. Here are my thoughts for this Thursday....random thoughts, but I guess that is okay!


1. I'm anxiously awaiting my new JCREW bubble necklace! This seems to be a hot blog post amoung my fellow bloggers, so I had to check it out....and sure enough, they were right! Ebay...$15, free shipping. How can you pass up a deal like that?!?!


2. PB Fall preview is out! One word...COLOR! If you have seen it or take a look, you'll know what I mean! I'm just a little excited!
  


3. My door is in need of a new wreath! Thanks to Pinterest, I'm getting many good ideas! I especially love the monogrammed ones {and if you know me, I like anything monogrammed}.


4. It is hard to believe, but we'll be celebrating Little Miss' 1st birthday in a little less than 2 1/2 months. Oh where oh where is the time going?! I can't lie, I've been thinking about a fun {and different} theme for her little party for a few months now. And I think we have a winner....You Are My Sunshine! I'm so very excited! I know SHE won't exactly remember it all, but I sure have fun getting to party plan, so let the fun begin!


5. Josh and I got to have a getaway a few weekends ago {just the two of us}. He had business in Dallas, so I got to tag along! What a fun long weekend we had together. We stayed at the new Omni downtown Dallas {I highly recommend if you are ever in that area} and went to dinner Saturday night at one of the most fabulous places! It is a must {in my opinion}! Can't wait to go back...my mouth is already watering just thinking about it!! Thank you DD for the recommendation!



Well, there you have it! Random, I know! Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday! The weekend is right around the corner!

2 comments :

Leslie said...

I ordered a bubble necklace too. I found one on an etsy shop for $30 and I got mine in turquoise! Can't wait to get it!!

Sarah said...

Staci and I just each ordered one! I got orange (of course!) and she got white! So fun! Can't wait to see you Saturday Jenni!!