This past weekend, I attended my first ever Stella & Dot party {thanks, Leeann}! Lets just say...I'm in love with their stuff! Not only is the jewelry top quality, you get it literally 2 days after the order is placed! I can't wait to host my first trunk show {coming this Spring}! Here are the pieces I ordered {I had to contain myself, as I would have loved to buy 1 of each}.
I loved coming home to these little turqoise boxes in my mailbox!
These are not the exact charms I bought, but you get the point! I bought the "mom" one and the saphire charm {Ella's birthstone} and added it to my "J" necklace Jess got me for Christmas! I love it all together!
I bought the last 2 bracelets! they look great separate or together! Fun, trendy, but still elegant!
Hope everyone has a Happy Wednesday! :)

No comments :