{happy 3 months}

Dear Ella,
Happy 3 moths, baby girl! There is not a day that goes by that I don't just stare into your beautiful blue eyes and thank our LORD for you! You're the best gift your daddy and I could have ever imagined. Your smile {still} melts my heart...in fact, it brings tears to my eyes. You have grown so much this month! Our favorites are the way you move your little mouth to try and talk to us, your very animated facial expressions, your cooes, and your smile (did I already mention that?)! You started sleeping in your own room 2 weeks ago (11 weeks old) and are starting to adjust! You slept 6.5 hours last night...we're praying this will stick! We're so excited to celebrate your very first Christmas is just 4 days! What an extra special year it is for you dad and I! Santa has already dropped your gifts off...he made a special trip just for you so we could take them to your Mimi and Papa's on Saturday. I pray this next month is just as good (or better) than the past month has been! There are no words to describe the love we have for you....well, all I can say is we love you to the moon and back! xoxo
Love, Mommy

No comments :