Home Sweet Home!

After having our home on the market about 9 months, I can finally say it is SOLD! This process has been very long, but very worth it I have to say! It is a very bittersweet time for Josh and I! This is the house he lived in when we first met, he proposed to me in this house, and it was our first home together when we got married! So many sweet sweet memories that we will take with us forever and ever! So....I didn't know whether to cry or smile the day I turned the corner and saw the SOLD sign in our yard! :) But, we are so excited for the new journey we are on and making many many new memories in our new home! What an exciting time for our growing family!


Our soon-to-be "Home Sweet Home"!


We close on our new home June 24th, so the timing is perfect! I'll have all summer to get things ready along with a nursery to welcome our sweet girl in October! Let the decorating ideas begin (okay, maybe they already have)!

No comments :