{bump watch: 21.5 weeks}

How Far Along: 21. 5 weeks

Size of baby: The length of a carrot! She now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10.5 inches long!

Maternity Clothes: Wore my first pair of maternity pants last Friday! Oohh..the comfort! But, I'm loving being able to just wear lots of sundresses! This will be my saving grace during the HOT summer months...and to think it is only May and the highs are in the 90's! Yikes!

Gender: GIRL!

Movement: Yes! Little Miss especially loves music! She started kicking (or maybe dancing) during the choir special at church on Sunday (yes, there might have been some tears from mommy) and during American Idol! She especially loved the finale show last night! Mimi (my mom) wanted to make sure she wasn't dancing during the rap music)! hehe!

Sleep: Besides getting up about 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom, I'm doing okay. Takes a little bit to get comfortable, but I'm counting my blessings of at least getting some sleep!

Cravings: Nothing really this week. Aversions: Nothing.

Best Moment this week: Well since I didn't update last week, I'll start there! Mom and I went to my 20 week ultrasound (anatomy scan) together since Josh was out of town. Before we went in, mom (or MiMi) was able to feel Ella kick for the first time! I thought she was gonna jump out of her chair! We then went in for the anatomy scan which was done at another doctor's office (so we could get an even better picture) and WOW...so amazing! We got to see everything from her little fingers and toes to her 4 ventricles and lungs. What an amazing experience! This week....Josh was able to feel Ella kick for the first time! Ahh...we feel so blessed and already love this baby girl so much!

Here are my "bump" pictures taken at 21 1/2 weeks! Ella and I are continuing to grow every day!

Josh and I also had fun getting to go furniture shopping this past weekend! Wow...I had no idea there were so many options! We finally narrowed it down to 5, then to 2, then to 1 on Sunday! We (okay, maybe just I on this one) also picked out Ella's bedding this week! It is so hard to pick the entire bedding with just a little swatch of fabric (and I didn't even have them in person), but I think we'll be happy with it! I can't wait to start decorating her room once we get moved in and to finally see everything together! Here are some of the fabrics for her bedding! There are some plain white and green fabrics that will be added too, I just didn't have the pictures!

No comments :