{five on friday}

Happy Friday! You know the drill, so let's get going!
 
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 
{one}
Down with the Dearmore's is finally getting a much needed makeover!!! I'm thrilled with the new design and can't wait to show you! It could be up as early as this weekend! Yippee!!!
 
{two}
And speaking of makeover, my front porch area is about to get the same! It's had the same "look" pretty much since we've lived here {almost 3 years now}. I've got my spray paint ready to go, so look out neighborhood, this girl is about to get busy! Here is a sneak peak at one of the things that will be appearing....the rest is a surprise! ;-)
 
{three}
The weather has been absolutely picture perfect here this week! We're soaking up as much sunshine as we can get {before it gets deathly hot}! And yes, the hubs sure did buy himself Ella a slip-n-slide last Summer! Oh so fun!
 
{four}
This romper and necklace! THE perfect summer look!
 
{five}
If you're like me, just plain 'ol water gets so very boring! Never thought about adding mint and/or blueberries to make ice cubes! Fantastic idea! Must.drink.more.and more.water!!!
 
Thanks again to the ladies behind The Good Life Blog, Hello Happiness, Carolina Charm and A.Liz Adventures for hosting this fun series each and every week! Happy weekend, y'all!


19 comments :

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

Can't wait to see both mKeovers!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the Link up! That slip and side looks fun! I love those black and white stripped chair cushions! I can't wait to see the finished look!

Alycia said...

Love slip and slides! We may have to invest in one for our daughter this year (and ourselves!)

Stopping by from the 5 on Friday link up! Alycia @ crazily normal
mitchalycia.blogspot.ca

Erin said...

New Follower! I love that ice...I think I'm going to have to try it. And I don't know what your blog looked like before, but I love this design! I'm in the middle of working on mine and am thinking I need someone to do it for me. Did you do your own or do you recommend someone? :)

Jessica Kessler said...

Can't wait to see your blog makeover! Looks like tons of fun at your house this week. I'm a bit jealous. Here in NC it was pretty rainy and yucky for the first half of the week. Hoping the weekend is much better.

Courtney said...

Yay for blog makeovers!! I love them!! I'm already dreaming up my new one for this fall and am so excited for it! :)

That picture of E on the slide n slide is SO cute!!

hello erin said...

can't wait to see the new blog facelift! and that romper?! i need it. it looks SO CUTE. and like something that might actually look cute on me. . . i always get burned by rompers. they look cute on everyone else!

Les said...

My blog desperately needs a facelift. I'm seriously thinking about asking my husband to let me give myself that for mother's day! Haha! Also, I can't wait to wear rompers... My baby belly kind of gets in the way though. ;)

Found you through the link up! Have a great day!

BLovedBoston said...

The new blog design looks like it's going to be amazing!! A slip-n-slide sounds like so much fun!!! I miss the days of summer! Stopping by from the link-up! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the link up. Those ice cubes with fruit in it, genius! Happy Friday!

Lizzie Roles said...

Popping by from the link up! Re-design anything is so exciting, porch & blog sounds amaze!
Look forward to seeing how they turn out. Lizzie

jennyluhu said...

The ice cubes is SUCH a great idea!! I am totally going to make the mint ones later today. Jennifer pinterestdreams.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

I love that romper/ necklace combo - I have never owned a romper but I just might have to branch out this summer & get one :) They're so cute!

[darci @ the good life] said...

What is it about a new blog design that just makes you feel like you got a full body makeover? I swear - it's so fun and exciting! Can't wait to see it.

And look at that sweet girl.... a slip 'n slide is perfect (J thanks you for the idea as I'm adding it to my list of fun summer things).

Can't wait to see you girls on Monday!!!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Your blog design is fab!!! Congrats on the porch makeover, our back porch needs some serious love, can't wait to see yours. And what a great idea with the ice cubes!!!

Kate said...

Love the blog makeover!!!

Colleen Sullivan said...

You're new look is fantastic! I love the design :) Strawberry infused water is one of my favorite things right now. I can never let it sit long enough to really get the flavors going though!

Unknown said...

Hi from the link-up! That ice looks amazing, such a good idea!

Jenny said...

I didn't really see the old design but the new one looks great! New follower from seeing Sara's guest post today!