{Five on Friday} last minute Mother's Day gift ideas

Happy Friday, my friends!!!! Linking up again today with the girls behind The Good Life Blog, Hello Happiness, A.Liz Adventures, and Carolina Charm. I'm making my five on friday post a little different today as I'm sharing 5 last minute Mother's Day gift ideas! I'm sure you are all ahead of the game, but for those last minute shoppers out there....here are some of my favorites {under $50}.

 
Mother's Day gift ideas


{one}
Tote Handbag from {the one and only} Target! It took everything in me not to snatch one up the other day, but I was good, and will just wait patiently! ;)

{two}
Danielle Earrings in Neon Pink by Kendra Scott. So in love with these! I have them in the pearl white, but would love the boldness and brightness of the hot pink!

{three}
Apple Rose Tassel Scarf by Betsey Johnson. The tassels are my favorite part of the scarf! The colors are perfect for Spring as well as Summer!

{four}
Orchids are one of my very favorite flowers! Last year for Mother's Day, we gave both my mom and my mother-in-law an orchid. As long as you take care of them, they'll last awhile {at least longer than just a vase of flowers}. I always buy ours at a local grocery store, but I'm attaching a link for one I found at Pottery Barn. These are more expensive than the ones I usually buy, but they also come with a nice glass cylinder vase.

{five}
Happy Hands Cream - Always a good gift in my opinion! What woman doesn't like a new hand cream?!? It's one of those things you love having around, but not necessarily something you just go out and buy for yourself all the time!


 And the best part of this day is spending it with my love and the one who made me a mommy a little over 2 and a half years ago. I can't imagine life any differently. Thankful God chose me to be Ella's mommy.
 
 
Wishing all you mommy's a very happy Mother's Day!!!



 photo signaturetwo_zps905686c7.png

4 comments :

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Great gift selections!!! Love them all. I'll have to try out that hand cream for gifts for friends because I agree who doesn't love having it lying around in all different places? I love the pretty tubes they come in!

Rachel said...

Love Kendra Scott, great choice!

Jessica Kessler said...

Great gift ideas! I may have to find some of that hand cream. It looks awesome.

Matt and Ris said...

I love that picture of you and Ella! Happy Mother's Day sweet friend!