{i'm baaaaack}

Hello, blogging world! I guess you could say I just disappeared for the past several weeks - no real reason, just busy living life! :) So, where oh where to begin?!? Here is a little glimpse of life with the Dearmore's over the past few weeks! Warning....picture overload!!!

We celebrated my sweet nephew's 4th birthday!
I attended my yearly girls trip speech convention which happened to be in Houston this year! Love these girls so much!
Ate at what is now one of my most favorite places to eat in Houston {Crisp}!
And of course, enjoyed a few trips to Target {solo this time}! 
We got to use our season pass for the first time this year at the Houston Zoo! E has been begging to go! She had a blast!
 Rode the carousel with daddy!
 We even got to meet baby Duncan!
Practiced riding bikes.
And enjoyed crazy sock day at school!
 
We watched Aunt Jess make her TV debut on Predator Persuit!
And "swam" on rainy days!
 Ella and I enjoyed a trip with my parents and sis to the hill country to do some wedding planning over Spring Break! What's a trip without a family selfie! Love them so!
The ceremony site. Gorgeous!
Enjoyed some Mimi and Papa time!
Did a little wedding cake tasting.
And momma had a night out this hottie with the girls! Love me some Adam Levine!
Houston rodeo - a must in these parts!
 
And this is why I've had noooo time time blog!!! We're now back into the swing of things! Wishing you all a happy day!

4 comments :

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

YAY! Been lovin keeping up with you on IG...per usual!!! Hugs to you and your sweetiepie fam! xx

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Looks like you all have been having a blast! Lovely pictures :) glad you're back!

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

Glad you are back!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

I love Crisp too!! Baby Duncan is adorable.