{Thanksgiving style}

As much as I love, love, love Christmas {Ella and I may or may not have listened to Christmas music yesterday}, I do love Thanksgiving! I've seen outdoor Christmas decorations going up around our neighborhood for the past two weeks....yikes! No, I'm not judging you if you're one of "those"...hehehe, I just think sometimes Thanksgiving is such a rushed away time of the year! Don't get me wrong, I started my Christmas shopping long ago and have been stocking up on Christmas decorations every time I go to Hobby Lobby! In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy my oranges, browns, creams, and golds around the house! I didn't add too many new things to my decor this year, but just enough for our little family to enjoy! 
 
My newest wreath! Love the bright Fall colors! My pumpkins don't go away until the Christmas decor comes out!
 

 
 
 I went a little spray paint happy once again {with gold of course}! I used some pumpkins I already had from a previous wreath, spray painted them, made this little tag from Microsoft word {yes, you read that right}, added some twine and voila!

 
Wishing you a happy day! Today, I'm thankful for the COLD weather we're experiencing in Houston! It's a red cup, scarf kind of day! :)

5 comments :

rachel said...

LOVE all your decor! Especially that banner...and I am a sucker for gold. Gorgeous!

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

Been waiting for this post since the gold pumpkins debuted on insta!!! Adorrreeeee this decor, my lovely!! xx

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Your table settings are soo cute with those gold pumpkins paired with the orange napkins. Love them! I also still use Microsoft Word to do a lot of things. haha So thankful that we finally have some cold weather!!

LuLu said...


Love the topiary box woods by your door. Is it real. How do you keep it so green and alive?

Lobster Meets Peach said...

Love your decor! And I am with you...one holiday at a time!!!