{cinnamon roll french toast casserole}

  I hope you're ready for some super yummy goodness! I made this for my MOPS meeting this past week and there wasn't a drop left...success in my book! I am always a little nervous making a recipe I've never tried before, much less, making a dish for about 50-65 other women! I have to say, this was another Pinterest winner and I WILL be making it again soon.
 
 
Ingredients:
1/4 cup melted butter
2 cans (12.4 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
5 eggs
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
3/4 cup maple syrup
  
Garnish:
Icing from cinnamon rolls
 
Directions:
1. Melt butter and pour on ungreased 13×9 inch glass dish. Separate cans of dough into 16 rolls reserving the icing for later use. Cut each roll into 8 pieces and add to buttered baking dish.
2. Beat eggs in medium bowl. Add cream, cinnamon and vanilla and beat until well blended. Pour over cut pieces of cinnamon roll pieces.
3. Sprinkle with pecans (I chose not to add pecans this time, but might the next time) and drizzle 3/4 cup syrup over the top. Bake at 375 for 20 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes.
4. Remove the covers from icing and microwave on medium or 50% power for 10 to 15 seconds. (Should be thin enough to drizzle.) Drizzle icing over the top.
 

1 comment :

plasterer bristol said...

These are so Delicious, thanks for sharing