{why didn't i think of that}

  I feel like a common phrase I use while looking at Pinterest, is "Why didn't I think of that?!" I love getting to see others creativity and attempting to create or make what I've seen or even try and put my own spin on it. Here are a few things that have stuck out to me lately.
 
1. DIY hand dotted tumblers. What a stinkin' cute idea! These could be used as a fun craft get together with friends {pinot and painting, anyone} or even a fun gift idea. Click here for step by step directions.
 
2. I actually heard about this idea from a friend, and sure enough, here it is! I couldn't believe such a thing. Omlet in a bag? What? You know those mornings you have multiple people to serve, but one has to start eating before they're all finished so it doesn't get cold?? Where here is your perfect solution!  
 
3. So I could have really used this tip while hanging my picture collage wall in my bedroom! Hello....why didn't I think of this?! This would have saved not only time, but extra nail holes in my wall. Shhh....don't tell my hubby! 
 
4. Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen, especially with loved ones -- fmaily, friends, even strangers. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year. Love this idea, great way to focus on positive, not forget to appreciate the people in your life present or in memories and also starting a new chapter!
 
5. Sugar cookie fruit cups. Oh my! These would be perfect for a shower, dessert party, etc. What a fabulous idea!
 
My list could go on and on, but I'll save some for round 2! Happy Day! I'm leaving you with one of my most favorite quotes. If we could only do this more!
 


No comments :